Ways you may be eligible for lawful permanent residency (LPR):

Through Family Members:

  • Married to a United States Citizen or a lawful permanent resident.
  • Parent of a United States Citizen.
  • Son or Daughter of a United States Citizen or lawful permanent resident.
  • Brother or Sister of a United States Citizen.

Many of our cases involve an immigrant that is married to a U.S. Citizen. If you are a newly wed, thinking about marriage or if you’ve been married for years, come see us to avoid common pitfalls and to assist you in obtaining immigration benefits.

Attorney’s Fees for basic Adjustment of Status based on marriage $1600

Through Employer:

  • Skilled, unskilled and professional employment may provide you with a path to LPR status.
  • Your employer will be required to play a significant role in the process and will be a partner in most steps required by U.S. Government agencies.

If you have already filed, follow link to determine Visa availability:

Call us for a consultation or click on contact page to assess your particular case.



Copyright 2018 All Rights Reserved